Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Changes...

I think something is wrong with me. I think I just signed myself up for a 6 a.m. workout with my trainer, followed by a 6:30 a.m. yoga session. Power and Peace, it's called. I don't know how powerful or peaceful I'll feel rolling out of the bed at 5 a.m., but I'm gonna go for it! It'll be on Friday mornings, which will give me 3 days in the studio per week, along with my Tuesday lesson on Tokio, and walking at least two days a week with my pups and friends. I'm so gonna be ready for this cruise in January!


I'm really starting to see results from all this hard work, though. I haven't lost a size, or even a considerable amount of weight yet (holding at -5lbs so far), but I feel great, my stamina and energy level is so much higher, and I'm stronger! As I build muscle, I know the pounds will start disappearing, but honestly, I can't wait to start seeing that huge number on the scale get smaller! I have lost the following:


1 inch from my calves

1/2 inch from my thigh

1 1/2 inch from my hips

2 1/4 inch from my waist

2 1/4 inch from my ribs

1 inch from my upper arm (bicep)

1 inch from my forearm

AND

5.4 lbs (and gaining so much muscle!!)


Please do not put these inches into the lost and found should you run across them. I do not want them back. :)


More details on the events of the past week coming soon, along with some pics of Julie and Kate's visit to TX last weekend. Here's a teaser...



1 comment:

  1. I think we need an update! I eagerly await updates as I'm cheering you on!!!

    ReplyDelete