Wow, it's been a busy week so far! And it'll only get busier...
I just booked my ticket to Georgia!! Woo hoo!! I'll leave on Friday the 18th and come back on Monday the 21st. I'm so excited! Can't wait to see Julie's house and Kate's school! Oh, and of course, Julie and Kate. :) I just wish my favorite Bro-in-law was gonna be around. Work stinks.
The weekend was good; KK and Gary came up on Saturday, and KK hung out at the barn with me while I rode Tokio. She took some good pics! I'll post a few soon. It was a good ride - I'm starting to put all the pieces together, but it's very difficult. My lesson last night was good, though, and I realized that I'd been trying to use entirely too much leg. Which I was really excited about because that means that I don't have to work quite as hard!
My workout this morning was great - worked upper body today, and will work lower body tomorrow. Sarah started with Sharon this morning, and I'm so excited to have someone I can compare stories of soreness with, haha!!
Gotta go to Barnes and Noble tonight to get my book for our family Beth Moore study - we're going to do the one about the Tabernacle (I can never remember the name, lol). I'm really excited about it.
Ok, have to go to work now. Longer and more detailed blog later!!




No comments:
Post a Comment