I think every gym should have a community closet - where as we all downsize, we can donate our favorite items of apparel for our successors to borrow. And it would serve as incentive for the shrinkers - we wouldn't want to have to take back those jeans we donated last month!
I also think there should be a recipe exchange, complete with samples! We could all freeze little bits and pieces of our favorite recipes and keep them handy for taste-testers. I hate it when you find a recipe that sounds delicious, you go buy all the ingredients, slave away over a hot stove, and find out that your masterpiece tastes like, well, just doesn't taste the way you were hoping. I've even turned my nose up at recipes because they didn't sound like they would be very yummy when they'd probably be something I'd really enjoy.
I made an awesome Turkey Chipotle Chili tonight that I was so excited about! It started as a recipe from a Clean Eating magazine, but I couldn't find a key ingredient (what the heck are tomatillos anyway??), so I improvised. It got the "roomate seal of approval", and made the entire house smell muy delicioso.
It snowed in College Station last week! I stopped by Best Buy on my way home from work so I could purchase a new camera to take snow doggie pictures with. Sabrah hadn't seen snow before, and I knew Madeleine was going to go nuts in it. I got some really cute shots!
Synchronized Snow Leaping






No comments:
Post a Comment