I don't have much time, but I wanted to share the results of my progress report! It's been a little over two months, and here's the tally so far:
I've lost 14 lbs, 7" from my waist, 5" from my hips, 1.5" from each thigh, 1" from calves and from forearms, and 1.5" from biceps. I can see and feel muscles instead of fluff, and I can make it through an entire workout without puking! That's an hour of intense weight and cardio training!! I'm up to 3 days a week at the studio, and I'm walking/running at least 2 additional days per week to try and prepare for the Turkey Trot 5K on Thanksgiving, and the Armadillo Dash 5K in March. My goal is to be able to run the 5K in March.
This crap is hard, but it works!
Our Blog Is Moving
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment